Luciferians who see themselves only as super-heroes because they found a new philosophy they like. Think again.
As human, Luciferians also fall under the limitations of our animal nature, and its inherent physical flaws (disease, fatigue, hunger, etc). Everyone struggling on the occult path seeks a state of higher insight. Call it Gnosis, Enlightenment, Awakening, or something like this, where the first step begins with a rough wake-up-call.
Some of you will experience this initiatory experience as an abrupt realisation, during your own ritual work, or maybe during some kind of actual initiation into an order. Or maybe you remember something in your past, or had a particular lucid dream, or maybe you’re a crystal or indigo child and just realise you are different. No matter how you got there, you have seen a glimpse of the light, of being awake. Meditations, sex or drugs can induce this altered state of mind where this experience can manifest too.
The danger is then to slip comfortably back into sleep once you passed this threshold of your experience and especially if and when you begin feeling that you have overcome this limitation of sleep. You have not, nor will you completely as long as your spirit animates the flesh in this dimension. (Mental allegory).
I am not only talking about the physical sleep you do every day, which esoterically speaking, is perhaps when you are the most awake (your spirit is not confined to the material jail but can float about in other dimensions).
When your dream is over, you are still asleep. Your day begins by getting up, and if you sleep nude you begin by re-adjusting back into society by taking on clothes on, as timetables, mundane responsibilities and your appearance are your prison-guards that you surrender control to, maybe you poison your body with coffeine, which alters your mind slightly (tricking you to think that you are less asleep) and you go about your day as a mindless robot stuck in 2 hour of traffic jam every day. Don’t get me wrong, you may have a more interesting job, or daydream, thus breaking the monotony and gray outlook of your day. During your preprogrammed social interactions, you may experience momentary sparks of creativity, which you know usually fall on the stone-cold moist floor of sleep, since rarely are your peers awake enough to take advantage of your idea, unless you get your illicit packet of divine creativity safely through all the customs-officials of limitations of language to transmit an idea, or similar, into the mundane, sleeping world.
Study how children effortlessly play with their surroundings and create myriads of fantasy-worlds as they play along. You lost that art, you need to find it, but most importantly, realise now your limitations, so you may have a chance to overcome them.
Once again I quote the Cult of Chtulu from a particularly useful article on this subject:
- Realize that you are not conscious in this moment. You are not observing, not paying attention, not mindful. Every thought, feeling, and action is automatic. You are hypnotized by the natural rhythm of life.
- Observe yourself as having different centers; a physical, emotional, and intellectual center.
- Observe the many ‘I’s inside of you. Each ‘I’ operates your machine for awhile but no ‘I’ is master.
- Find and organize the small group of ‘I’s inside of you that wish to Work and make substantial changes.
- Struggle against yourself; everything that is automatic and machine-like must be observed and fought.
- Do not display negative emotions; they only drain and distract you.
- Do not identify with or lose yourself in anything that is not part of your essence, who you really are.
- Do not feel sorry for yourself or engage in any self pitying behavior. This merely replaces the effort it takes to improve your life.
- Remember yourself whenever possible, that is, be mindful and fully aware. Observe internally and externally.
- Be as the void… empty, clean, calm, clear, and pure.
- Seek guidance from an esoteric school which can assist with your training.
Take the advice and come up with some exercises that can demonstrate to you that you are asleep and find the methods of detecting when you are asleep and how you can try to stay awake as long as you can, if not, for just a moment.